Friday, March 21, 2003

I don't think there will be any missiles either, but you know how it is. A mother gets worried. Actually I'm much less worried than I expected to be. Still we had everything ready for the dash to the security room, in the middle of the night. I notice Bish forgot about the silent radio station last night when he went to bed after me. The night before we had a fight about it. I said that it's unnecessary and if he uses my bedside clock radio I won't wake on time for work. I need it to wake me up.

Last night I slept beautifully, always appreciated more when you half expect a loud and unpleasant walk-up call in the middle of the night!

I wonder what parking will be like near work. Fridays and Saturdays are usually difficult in parking terms because the people who live round there don't vacate their spaces by going to work themselves. This will be a good indication of how many people have left town. As far as I can see from the window, parking round here is pretty normal. I live on the junction of two busy main Tel Aviv roads so this is a good indication.