Friday, April 11, 2003

Ignorance is not the property of one side
I had a look at this video made by ProtestWarrior.com about a peace rally in San Francisco. Via Grasshoppa. This guy is talking to the demonstrators towards the end of the video and they are saying the most intriguing things. One of the main messages is that the U.S. has no business in Iraq and should butt out. But these "Mind your own business" guys have no problem butting in where Israel and the Palestinians are concerned. One guy explains that a Jewish state should have been established in GERMANY, no less. He must have meant turning Dachau into a state (I can see it now - Population of Jewish state: 0. They all died mysteriously while taking a shower, how strange)

One kook explains how great life in a dictatorship really is. Free this, free that. Hey, I'm convinced. When does the next bus leave? (Funny, I don't see her on the bus. I wonder why).